Friday, August 16, 2013

Settled in.

Hello! Wow, it has been a long time since I wrote! We moved to FL. in June and are settled in. Ben is enjoying his new job, and I have found four children to take care of in our home. I've been enjoying it a lot, even though it can be quite challenging some days! I've never had all four of them at the same time yet though.
 I'm looking forward to my parents and oldest sister coming down for a visit in October. We haven't made many friends here yet, and so it is a little lonely sometimes. I know that will get better with time and as we meet more people! it definitely encourages me to get "out of my shell" more:)


 This is Leah, the baby that I have five days a week. She is such a good baby and I love having her around!
 I hope that you are all doing well!
 ~Esther
Post a Comment